This photo was taken in 1972 at the time of Ken Bowman's retirement. He started at the College in 1957 as Head of Languages and was Housemaster of South (later Gloucester) until he became Deputy Warden in 1963. Ron Wolsey had just taken over from Ray Metcalfe as Warden. The photo was taken at the southern end of the sports block.
Contents The Gallery Members of Staff Ken Bowman & Ron Wolsey